Paddle board yoga is a new and challenging way to get an incredible workout. Our paddle boards are large and stable. Each classes can and will cater to any level and promises to deliver a fun and challenging workout every time (NO prior yoga experience required). Conducted at the EVO SanTan Gilbert location, enjoy our shaded pool, year-round 86 degree water, and a beautiful view of the Gilbert Temple. Child care is also available for a small fee.
Class Schedule starting September 20th:
– Every Tuesday 9:00 to 10:00am
– Every Wednesday 10:00 to 11:00am
– more class times coming soon, tell us your preference!
– $3 childcare per child, per class
– $5 childcare per two or more children per class
– $15 each for booking a full class of six people in the same class
– $25 per single class
– $22.50 per single class for parents with children currently enrolled in EVO programing
– $22.50 per class when purchased in groups of 10 or more classes
– $20 per class when purchased in groups of 10 or more classes with children currently enrolled in EVO programming
– Free lap swim included after any paddle board class until 12:00pm (swim at your own risk – no lifeguard on duty)
– ALL classes must be booked and paid in advance
– Cancellations made more than 24 hours ahead of time will be credited back to your account for future use
– Cancellations made less than 24 hours ahead of time are not allowed and payment will be retained regardless of your attendance
– Classes can be booked a maximum of two weeks in advance
– Classes with less than three reservations will be combined or cancelled (classes must have at least 3 in attendance at all times)
How Do I Sign Up?
– If you already have a child enrolled in swimming lessons, just call us to book a yoga class time
– If you are new to EVO, click on the “pre-registration” button in the upper right corner of your screen
– Fill out and submit (note that no payments or enrollments happen automatically)
– Once you submit your pre-registration you will be prompted to call us to book your class time(s)
About Our Instructor:
ACA Certified SUP Yoga Instructor
ACA Certified SUP Instructor
I have been a Certified Yoga Instructor since 2007. I am drawn to the style of Power Vinyasa, blending strength, breath, and flow of movements… complimented with a Rad playlist, of course!
Whether we are in the Studio, or on the Water we have a great time!
My teaching style light, fun, and encourages us to not take ourselves too seriously! One building block at a time, I thoroughly enjoy teaching Beginner through Advanced Students.
Through progressive sequencing, alignment, body mechanics and yogic philosophy with intention, I encourage students to keep growing beyond their perceived limitations.
I have learned the value in knowing we are capable of more than we think we are. We tend to surprise ourselves when we try.
Words to live by: “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”