ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN! PLEASE CALL 480-404-6191 TO GET ENROLLED.
We are happy that we can responsibly open a limited number of training spots to get the kids back in the water! We will be following CDC guidelines to keep everyone safe and healthy. It’s our desire to get our kids back in the water so they can feel somewhat normal again and begin training in a safe and responsible manner.
MARCH TUITION CREDITS
As you know, this shutdown has been very difficult on all small businesses and ours is no exception. As a show of support for our program we are looking for anyone that would like to generously trade their two-week March tuition credit in exchange for make-up lessons. This would help us tremendously as we start the long slow process of reopening and rebuilding. If you are able, please let us know you would be willing to donate when you call to re-enroll. We would appreciate it tremendously.
MONTHLY TUITION PRICING
PRIME HOURS (9am to 12:30pm & 4:00 to 7:30pm)
> $86 per month PER CLASS taken on a weekly basis IN A PRIME SPOT
> Prime and non prime classes can be taken to reduce your monthly cost for multi day lessons per week
NON-PRIME HOURS (M-Fri 12:30pm to 4:00pm)
> $75 per month for your 1st weekly class taken IN A NON-PRIME SPOT
> $86 + $50 = $136 per month IF YOUR FIRST WEEKLY CLASS IS IN A PRIME SPOT AND YOUR SECOND WEEKLY CLASS IS IN A NON-PRIME SPOT
> $75 + $50 = $125 per month IF BOTH OF YOUR WEEKLY CLASSES ARE IN NON-PRIME SPOTS
> $25 insurance fee, once per calendar year ($35 for a family)
We will exercise these safety guidelines to protect staff members, patrons, and the community until it becomes reasonable to relax these guidelines:
1. Practices will be held at the EVO SanTan location (outdoor 8 lane pool).
2. Only 2 swimmers will be allowed per lane. Swimmers sharing a lane will start from opposite ends of the pool.
3. One adult per family will be allowed on deck. Siblings will be permitted on deck with an adult as long as the family can remain socially distant from others not in their own family.
4. Adults and swimmers will only be asked to wear a mask while entering the pool area and again while exiting the pool area when social distancing may not always be possible.
5. Adults are free to remove their masks when on the pool deck where we have ample space for social distancing.
6. Socially distant chairs will be set up for parents to use. Please do not move chairs from their designated spots.
7. Gate and door hardware, backstroke starting handles, kick boards, sinks, and toilets will sanitized between each practice.
8. Electronic waivers will be required to be signed online before your first practice.
FLOW OF PEOPLE IN THE POOL AREA AND TRANSITION BETWEEN CLASS TIMES
1. Swimmers and parents are to enter on the WEST SIDE (near the pump room and bathrooms) and exit from the EAST SIDE (same as the main entrance).
2. Advanced and D1 swimmers will practice for 55 minutes with a 5 minute transition time to grab a towel and exit the pool area.
3. D2 and HSD swimmers will practice for 1 hour and 25 minutes with a 5 minute transition time to grab a towel and exit the pool area.
Thank you for your continued support as we reopen our business. We look forward to seeing our swimmers back in the water!