WHAT IS SUMMER SWIM TEAM?
Summer swim team is an extension of the RIO Swim Club (EVO’s competitive swim club) and is designed for entry level swimmers. EVO Swim School Dolphin and Advanced Stroke level swimmers are invited to participate. We will also accept children that can swim freestyle and backstroke who have not been part of our program before (evaluations are required).
Summer swim team will swim with the other RIO Swim Club members (Novice, Junior 1 & Junior 2 level swimmers) at five dual meets and the rec. state championship meet. It offers a great experience for those new to the sport or wanting a quality training and competition environment for their children. Whether your child just wants to swim for the summer or wants to try swimming as a sport, this is the right program for you.
WHEN DOES SUMMER SWIM TEAM START?
Practices will begin Tuesday, May 28th and continue for eight weeks. Our season will end with our League Championship Meet on Saturday, July 20th.
- rubber fins at every practice
- team suit and/or cap
TUITION & MEET ENTRY FEES:
- $99 per four week period (8 week season)
- $10 for each “home meet” you chose to attend
- $16 once annual insurance fee ($27 for a whole family)
Tuition will not be pro-rated for any reason. Families can swim only the first four week period, or only the second four week period, or all eight weeks. Tuition for the first four weeks will be collected on May 25th or upon enrollment thereafter. Tuition for the second four weeks will be collected on June 25th or upon enrollment thereafter.
SWIM MEET SCHEDULE:
- Fri. 6/7 Home Meet @ McClintock Pool vs. Gold Medal Swim School
- Fri. 6/21 Home Meet @ McClintock Pool vs. Val Vista Lakes
- Fri. 6/28 Home Meet @ McClintock Pool vs. Dobson Ranch
- Fri. 7/12 Home Meet @ McClintock Pool vs. Las Sendas & Seville
- Sat. 7/20 Home Meet @ McClintock Pool (League Championship Meet)
Friday night meet warm-ups will begin at 5:30 p.m. and start at 6:00 p.m. Saturday morning meet warm-up will begin at 7:00 a.m. and start at 7:30 a.m.