EVO SWIM SCHOOL IS OPEN! Please call 480-404-6191 to get enrolled.
> We will open with semi-private lessons at the group lesson rate until it’s safe to add additional students to a single class.
> Lessons will be offered from 9am to 1pm and again from 2:30pm to 6:30pm at the Pecos Road location and from 2:30pm to 6:30pm at the Power Road location.
SWIMMING LESSON TUITION RATES
Prime Hours (9am-12pm & 3:30-6:30pm)
> $86 per month PER CLASS taken on a weekly basis IN A PRIME SPOT
> Prime and non prime lessons can be taken to reduce your monthly cost for multi day lessons per week
Non-Prime Hours (12pm to 1pm and 2:30pm to 3:30pm)
> $75 per month for your 1st class taken on a weekly basis
> $86 + $75 = $161 per month IF YOUR FIRST WEEKLY CLASS IS IN A PRIME SPOT AND YOUR SECOND WEEKLY CLASS IS IN A NON-PRIME SPOT
> $75 + $60 = $135 per month IF BOTH OF YOUR WEEKLY CLASSES ARE IN NON-PRIME SPOTS
> $25 insurance fee, once per calendar year ($35 for a family)
We will exercise these safety guidelines to protect staff members, patrons, and the community until it becomes reasonable to relax these guidelines:
1. We will open with semi-private lessons at the group lesson rate until it’s safe to add additional students to one class.
2. Students will sit on the wall and be separated with a plexiglass barrier while they await their turn to swim.
3. Our instructors will teach with a mask on. However, all children will be greeted by their instructor at a safe distance WITHOUT their mask on. Instructors will talk to the children about their mask before putting it on. We don’t want to scare the children and we want them to see their instructor’s face before the lesson begins.
4. One adult per family will be allowed in the building and one chair per family will be provided. Siblings will be permitted as long as the family can remain inside the marked square provided in the viewing room.
5. Adults and teenagers are required to wear a mask while in the building or on the pool deck.
6. We will have portable sinks at the entrance doors, students and their parent will be required to wash their hands before entering the building (please dry your hands with your child’s towel).
7. Children must arrive and depart the building in their swimming suit – no changing in or out of swimming suits at the facility with exception of special or unusual needs. Please coordinate these needs with the Site Manager on duty.
8. No showers or drinking fountains will be available for use.
9. Touchable surfaces will be sanitized between each class.
10. Electronic waivers will be required to be signed online before your first practice.
FLOW OF PEOPLE IN THE BUILDING AND TRANSITION BETWEEN LESSON TIMES
1. Students and their one parent/caregiver will be allowed in the building after washing their hands.
2. Students will get in the water while parents sit at a safe distance in the viewing room.
3. At the 20 minute mark:
> parents of current students will enter the pool area for the final five minutes of class
> the next group of students and their one parent/caregiver will enter the building
4. At the 25 minute mark, current students will be released to their parents to grab their towels and will exit the building through the pool doors to exit outside to their cars.
5. At the 30 minute mark and after the pool area has been cleared, the next group of swimmers will enter the pool area.
Thank you for your continued support as we reopen our business. We look forward to seeing our swimmers back in the water!
EVO Swim School