We are thrilled to welcome your little swimmer to their first experience with swimming lessons. This will be the start of their journey in water safety and development.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by your Site Manager. He/She will give you a tour of the facility and introduce you into our program.
Your swimming lessons will begin with introductions and a small description of what to expect. We will start off slow to allow time for your child to acclimate to the environment. Crying is normal and expected, but not to worry. We will move slowly and perform consistent drill sets in order to encourage comfort through routine.
Goals for your first 1-3 lessons:
• Comfortable introduction to the water
• Small amounts of water poured over the head
• Water gently introduced to the face, eyes, and lips
• No tears before getting out of the water
Goals after confidence is achieved (no more tears or tension):
• Holding breathe while being submerged
• Back Floats
• Wall Exercises
• Passes to and from the instructor
• One on one interaction with the instructor (preparing for a group lesson without Mom or Dad)
Our water is warm! ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR CHILD TO EXPERIENCE SWIMMING LESSONS THE EVO WAY?!
480-539-2660 North Gilbert Location
480-404-6191 SanTan Gilbert Location
480-404-6191 Queen Creek Location